Thursday, December 10, 2009

MOTHER


 Mother is the great blessing of Allah. It's her love that is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. Every child in his or her infancy experiences his or her mother as an enveloping, protective nourishing power. Mother is love, she is warmth and she is earth. To be loved by her means, to be alive, to be rooted, and to be at home. My mother has given me a feeling of warmth, love, trust and protection. Every breath that she takes, every effort that she ever makes, evry prayer that she prays is for her child. I love my mother as it is she who has planted and nurtured the seed of goodness in me. she awakens my understanding and horizon on me. What I am,  I owe to my mother. I attributed all the succes of my life to her. She is like a second conscience to me. Her eyes are like a mirror reflecting my own image. The love for her is so great that inspires me to live. Her feelings and her prayers have always proved a blessing for me.

1 comment:

  1. Mother is the great blessing of Allah for a human being. My mother is the best Mother of the world.

    ReplyDelete